- Chaire de recherche du Canada en politique étrangère et de défense canadiennes
- Communication transfrontalière de renseignements – mémoire du Commissariat à la protection de la vie privée
- Domestic Security Enhancement Act of 2003
- Le FBI accède à des relevés de transactions financières de canadiens
- Privacy and the USA Patriot Act – British Columbia – Chapter 10
- Privacy and the USA Patriot Act – British Columbia (integral version)
- Privacy and the USA Patriot Act ...
Posté par: Quentin Leclercq
A recent CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) news report declared: “Canadians could be subjected to the application of the American USA Patriot Act”. Another CBC news report declared on May 16th 2006: “Canadians under American scrutiny”. The question that was raised in these news reports is the following: is the private information of Canadian citizens and businesses effectively protected by Canadian laws? This preoccupation is sufficiently serious that the Canadian government is studying the question.
Indeed, the right to protection of personal ...